Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Goal: Weight Loss
( DON'T MIND THE MESSY HAIR)
January-173pounds. (ummm YIKES)
March-167pounds. (yeah I lost 6 lb, which is how much my son was when he was born)

April-
May-

June-
July-



What I Do;
Thanks to my boyfriend, who is a HUGE help.
  1.  I eat right. ( the only problem is I HATE healthy food, so its a bit hard on my part )
  2. Eat little and threw out the day. ( breakfast, snack, lunch, snack dinner )
    .....Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are LITTLE of the things you wont but stilll good for you.
    .....Now your snacks MUST be good for you.
    .....Also you can have ONE cheat day so you dont go crazy, every week i cant wait for sunday :]
  3. PATIENTS, i have none. Keep it up you'll see in time how much you really lost and that it is working,
  4. Never weight yourself everyday. Do like twice a month to once a month so you can see the difference.
  5. KEEP AT IT.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment